Donors are much more receptive to asks when they are in good moods – who would have thought?!
So take advantage of the happiest season of the year — SUMMER!
Summer is a great time to engage with donors. The sun is shining, the weather is good, and daylight lasts forever.
It is a season that beckons people outside, so heed the call.
That’s why we’ve compiled a list of our top 20 favorite summer fundraising ideas:
- Launch a Crowdfunding Campaign
- Host a Block Party
- Host a Pool Party
- Organize a Water Balloon Fight
- Coordinate a Car Wash
- Host a Fish Fry or Barbecue
- Run a Walk-a-Thon, Bike-a-Thon, or Swim-a-Thon
- Cater a Dinner or Host a Gala Outdoors
- Run a summer Golf Tournament
- Organize an Outdoor Concert
- Coordinate a Summer Film Series
- Create an Art Show
- Food and/or Drink Festival
- Summer Hike and Camping Excursion
- Summer Adventure Scavenger Hunt
- Outdoor Exercise Class (Goat Yoga Anyone?)
- Day Camp
- BBQ Dinner or Food Eating Contest
- Summer Solstice Clam Boil
- Summer Concert
To learn more about Stewardship’s fundraising solutions, contact us directly at 866.604.8880 or message us below with your questions.
Reach out anytime – we’re here to help!